The Climate of the Philippines is tropical monsoon characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall. There are two seasons in the country, the wet season and the dry season, based upon the amount of rainfall. This is dependent as well on your location in the country as some areas experience rain all throughout the year. Based on temperature, the seven warmest months of the year are from April to October; the winter monsoon brings cooler air from November to March. May is the warmest month, and January, the coolest.
Weather in the Philippines is monitored and managed by the government agency known locally by its acronym, PAG-ASA or the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration.
Incoming search terms:
- philippines climate map
- climate map
- climate map of philippines
- climate map of the philippines 2012
- climatic map of the philippines
- climate map in the philippines
- philippine map climate
- climate of the philippines
- tsunami map in the philippines
- the climate map of the philippines